Digital items are non-returnable and non-exchangeable because of the nature of these items. However, if you encounter any issues with your order, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm here to assist you and address any concerns you may have. Your satisfaction is my priority.
All custom-made orders, including prints, custom knitted goods, kits and more are non-returnable and non-exchangeable. However, if you encounter any issues with your order, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Other items, such as ready-to-ship knitted goods, are eligible for returns or exchanges under the following conditions:
- The buyer has the option to return or exchange the item.
- The item must be returned within 14 days of delivery.
- The buyer is responsible for covering the return shipping costs.
- The buyer is responsible for any loss in value if the item is not returned in its original condition, as agreed upon with the seller.
If an item is marked as 'PERSONAL USE ONLY', you are free to use it in any way you like for your personal projects. However, sharing with others is not allowed. Additionally, please refrain from using the items to create anything intended for sale.
- Use the graphics in a commercial end product of any kind as long as they are incorporated into a new work/design. The graphics should not be extractable from the final design as standalone elements. This usage includes, but is not limited to, websites, t-shirts, jewelry, cards, and graphic design.
- Give away, share, resell, or redistribute the graphics on their own, in either physical or digital form. If someone else wishes to use the graphics, kindly refer them to my store.
- Use the graphics as the primary design element in your end product, regardless of whether it is a physical or digital product. They must be combined with other design resources to create a new and original end product/design that reflects your time and effort. If you wish to use the graphics as-is, please contact me to discuss purchasing an Extended License.
- Display the graphics as standalone elements on your website or blog in a way that allows others to download them.
- Use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- Claim copyright of the graphics individually or as a collection.